Sunday, December 5, 2010

and the rest is yet to come….

Most all the decorating is complete – both in and out. Oh, yes, I will be tweaking from time to time.

 

These pictures are just a tease before showing all the pictures. This year I am pleased with 90% of the way everything turned out…Seems like there is always one place that just does not have that “special” look.

100_5051

Used these fancy tailed cardinals in several locations…they are so colorful and add a bit of whimsy.

100_5024

Crystal and silver – sounds rich – doesn’t it?  You know I am on the frugal side…I believe this silver/crystal vase (I have two of them) must have come from a yard sale trip. The contents were the glass balls removed from a string of lights that bit the dust. As the lights from the room and tree dance off them just seems to add something special to the display.

100_5055

Every sleigh needs packages…even if they are one inch in size.  This is sitting on one of the shelves  of the computer table.

 

More pictures of the rest of the house will be coming soon.

 

Amelia

1 comment:

Hazel said...

I had forgotten about this blog everything looks fantastic ,I haven't even started yet .